Please join our Kol Rina Family for the High Holidays at South Orange Performing Arts Center (SOPAC)
Warm, Spiritual, Beautiful Traditional/Egalitarian Services
September 7 and 8
Yom Kippur with Yizkor
Limited In-Person Availability; Streaming Option Available
Attendees to the streaming service must also pre-register in order to receive a link.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Please pre-register as soon as possible. Kol Rina members will be given priority for in-person attendance provided that they register before September 1. All others will be accommodated to the extent space is available.
- SOPAC requires proof of vaccination and your personal ID. You may choose to take digital photos of your IDs and vaccination card and email them to [email protected]. Alternatively, you may bring your physical ID and vaccination card to SOPAC when you attend services.
Pre-Registration is a must.
- There is no charge for High Holy Day services for Kol Rina members and their immediate families.
- Non-members are asked to contribute a minimum of $54 per person to help with our costs.
- No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
- Payments may be sent to Kol Rina P. O. Box 649, South Orange NJ, 07079 or by clicking the Donate button to donate via PayPal.
For further information, contact [email protected]